Are you in need of a professional immigration advice service? Our highly experienced law team have worked with people from all walks of life across the UK and have the knowledge required to deal with a wide range of situations. We’re on your side and will use our knowledge and expertise to get you the best possible result, every time.
Find below some of the areas we specialise in surrounding immigration law:
- All points-based applications – tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5.
- Switching from one category to another, including from work permit to tier-based employment.
- Services for UK businesses, including obtaining certificates of sponsorship.
- EU/EEA residents permits, including applications for registration certificates and residence cards (EEA applications).
- Applications under the Worker Registration Scheme.
- Association agreements (Ankara Agreement).
- Work permit applications for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals.
- Domestic workers applications.
- Entry clearance applications for family members, including spouses, children, and other dependants.
- Marriage applications for fiancées, spouses, and unmarried partners.
- Applications for certificate of approval.
- Leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights to access a child.
- Visa applications, including business, family, student, and special visitors.
- Applications for settlement/permanent residence.
- Domestic violence cases.
- Asylum applications and appeals.
- Human rights applications and applications for humanitarian protection and discretionary leave.
- Detention advice, bail applications, and deportations and removals.
- Fresh asylum claims.
- Complex cases and applications outside the rules.
- British citizenship and nationality applications and legacy cases.
- Long residence, including 10 years’ lawful residence and 14 years’ unlawful residence.
- UK ancestry visas.
- Initial work on judicial reviews, including drafting and preparing letter before action and pre-action protocol
If you have a question about any of the above services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. Additionally, if you need advice or have any questions about an immigration law service which isn’t mentioned, give us a call and we’ll see how we can help.
Get in touch with our immigration lawyer experts, to find out more about the services we provide today. Furthermore, if you have any questions that you need an answer from our specialists about immigration law, give us a call to see how we can help you on 0113 247 3962.