Our experienced law team have worked with people across the UK. We offer immigration advice and representation to people from all walks of life, using their knowledge and expertise to try to get you the best possible result.
Our team specialise in the following areas:
- All points-based applications – tiers 1, 2, 4, and 5.
- Switching from one category to another, including from work permit to tier-based employment.
- Services for UK businesses, including obtaining certificates of sponsorship.
- EU/EEA residents permits, including applications for registration certificates and residence cards (EEA applications).
- Applications under the Worker Registration Scheme.
- Association agreements (Ankara Agreement).
- Work permit applications for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals.
- Domestic workers applications.
- Entry clearance applications for family members, including spouses, children, and other dependants.
- Marriage applications for fiancées, spouses, and unmarried partners.
- Applications for certificate of approval.
- Leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights to access a child.
- Visa applications, including business, family, student, and special visitors.
- Applications for settlement/permanent residence.
- Domestic violence cases.
- Asylum applications and appeals.
- Human rights applications and applications for humanitarian protection and discretionary leave.
- Detention advice, bail applications, and deportations and removals.
- Fresh asylum claims.
- Complex cases and applications outside the rules.
- British citizenship and nationality applications and legacy cases.
- Long residence, including 10 years’ lawful residence and 14 years’ unlawful residence.
- UK ancestry visas.
- Initial work on judicial reviews, including drafting and preparing letter before action and pre-action protocol
For questions and advice on any of the above services and more, or if there is a service relating to immigration law not mentioned, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today to see what we can do for you.